Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oways
Paper Tape
Views: 679
Message 1 of 3

Problem of wireless driver installation for Lenovo V310-15ISK

I bought a new pc Lenovo v310-15isk free dos, so I installed Windows 7 (64bits) then I downloaded the drivers from this link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-v-series-laptops/v310-15isk/... . My problem is the wifi driver could not be installed at the beginning an error is displayed "ShellExecuteEx failed; code02.
The specified file can not be found".
So I installed it manually as an administrator, after the driver is installed but with an exclamation point, when I click on its property I find this message: "Windows can not check the digital signature of the drivers required for this device. It is possible that a recent hardware or software change has installed a damaged or incorrectly signed file, or that it is malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52) »Thank you for helping me solve this problem.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 641
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem of wireless driver installation for Lenovo V310-15ISK

Hi Oways! Welcome to our forums community. Have you tried uninstalling the current WiFi driver before installing the updated one from the website? If yes, try saving the driver on the computer before reinstalling. Update us with the result.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Oways
Paper Tape
Views: 631
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem of wireless driver installation for Lenovo V310-15ISK

Hello, 

I tried your solution but no way, the some problem with the some warning. Is there another solution?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors