Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atli
Paper Tape
Views: 2,009
Message 1 of 7

Update to Windows 7 - Drivers missing for Lenovo 3000 v200

Hi, I bet this not the first post on the matter but I really need help with this...

I just got my laptop (3000 v200) updated to Windows 7 and it seems that many of the drivers are missing (fx. the microphone, webcam and touchpad). I've been browsing the net for solutions but sadly I haven't found a single solution which could fix my problem, most likely because I am not an advanced computer guy.

If there is anyone who can point me into the right direction or tell me if there is a complete Lenovo Drivers Update Package then I would appreciate it very much.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 1,994
Message 2 of 7

Re: Update to Windows 7 - Drivers missing for Lenovo 3000 v200

atli
Paper Tape
Views: 1,993
Message 3 of 7

v200 webcam and microphone drivers missing for Win7

Hey guys, 

I just upgrated my Len. 3000 v200 laptop from Vista to win7 and with it lost plenty of my drivers. Among them I miss the most are the drivers for the integrated webcam and the integrated microphone which seem to have been lost completely when the computer was updated. The computer doesn't even find the hardware...

Is the anyone that could help me out with my problem... give me a hint or guidance on how I may possible solve this problem.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 1,979
Message 4 of 7

Re: v200 webcam and microphone drivers missing for Win7

check lenovo download page first but i don't think lenovo doesn't provide windows 7 drivers for your computer. if you have vista drivers, you can try to use them instead of.

by the way, are you using realtek drivers for sound? if yes, you can download the drivers from directly realtek.com 

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Aedriaen
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,869
Message 5 of 7

Hello Atli, dit you manage the camera driver for de Lenovo V200? I found them and afcourse you can get them from me.

I still do have a problem with the onboard microphone, did you manage to get this item working? I would like to know

how.

sincerely

Aedriaen

The Netherlands

archy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,860
Message 6 of 7

Aedriaen, I'm interested in the camera driver for my Lenovo 3000 N200 0769-ERG. I'm using Win 7 64 bit edition. Can you please give a link? Thanks!
Aedriaen
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,158
Message 7 of 7

Hello, better late than never, did you manage the camera drivers for de V200 Win7 64 bit, otherwise I think I can help you. I'm still struggling with the microphone drivers for the Win7 32 bit. greetz Aedriaen

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors