Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kylepile
What's DOS?
Views: 4,387
Message 1 of 2

V110-15ISK Laptop trackpad not working

Hello.  Got this laptop this past Christmas, unfortunately has never worked very well.  Since I bought it, it's had this problem where every time I close the laptop and reopen it, the task bar disappears and the trackpad is unuseable.  I have to manually restart it to get it to work again.  I disabled sleep mode and still this problem would occur.  Then suddenly the trackpad stopped working altogether.  I have to plug in a USB mouse to use this laptop now.  I updated all drivers (including trackpad) and still I cannot use the trackpad.  Windows 10 is also fully updated.  I did not change anything in the control panel so am not sure why it suddenly stopped working.  

I am attaching a picture I took showing the problem.  This is after opening up the laptop, you can see the taskbar has disappeared and screen is incorrect resolution.

Honestly, this laptop is very disappointing and I'm frustrated that I got it.  I have a newborn at home so spending time on this is really annoying/difficult.  

I hope very much that there is an easy fix here.  Please help.  

Thanks

KC

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 4,350
Message 2 of 2

Re: V110-15ISK Laptop trackpad not working

Hi kylepile,

Welcome to the Community, nice to have you here.

Have you tried pressing the F6 button? As for the display issue I would recommend that you re-install the driver for the video card. Now if the issue persist after updating the drivers I would recommend that you get in-touch with Lenovo Warranty Support for service. You can do so by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page under Support.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors