Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexous
Punch Card
Views: 375
Message 1 of 2

V310-15isk Windows 10 installation Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

Hello to everybody in this forum. I want to make a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro x64 (direct download from MS) via USB pendrive and Secure Boot enabled. By looking around at the forum I came to know that the most comprehensive way is to prepare the pendrive via Rufus software with GPT partition scheme, UEFI target system and FAT32 file system, in order to be bootable with UEFI activated.

But what about the settings from TPM and Secure Boot BEFORE and AFTER installation? Shall I bring BIOS to default settings prior to installation? What about TPM keys erase and Secure Boot mode? I provide some pictures from my BIOS for your convenience. I want to take full advantage of the security features of the notebook. Any help?

1.INFO.jpg

2.CONF.jpg

3.SECURITY.jpg

4.BOOT ORDER.jpg

Lenovo V310-15isk (80SY03R1GM) with Win10 Pro, Intel Core i3-6006U with TPM 2.0, 8GB DDR4 RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 303
Message 2 of 2

Re: V310-15isk Windows 10 installation Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

Hello alexous,

Go ahead and reset bios to default settings first then while it is rebooting keep tapping on f12, just select the USB drive and we'll pick up from that point.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors