Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Louise83
What's DOS?
Views: 119
Message 1 of 2

V330-14ARR Touchpad not working

Hi,

The touchpad on my V330-14ARR became stuck on Clicklock. In the process of trying to fix it, the touchpad has stopped working altogether. 

Previously there were two HID-compliant mice listed in device manager. Now only one is showing, which states it is located on: "I2C HID Device". 

How do I reinstate my touchpad to its original function without completely resetting my pc to factory settings? I've only had it a few weeks so it's not the end of the word, but I'd rather not resort to that.

Help!

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 41
Message 2 of 2

Re: V330-14ARR Touchpad not working

Hi Louise83! 

Welcome to the community forums! 

First, check device manager if there are any drivers that are getting errors. Normally, you will see a yellow triangle next to the driver. If there are no errors, restart the laptop first. See if the touchpad will work again. If still not working, download and install the touchpad driver from this Lenovo support site: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/LENOVO-V-SERIES-LAPTOPS/V330-14ARR/...

Check in device manager again if the touchpad driver is installed. Test if it is working. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Regards,

Matt_lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors