Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lenovo Employee
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎09-29-2015
Location: HK
Message 111 of 234 (458 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze

Please update latest BIOS, it can resolve Freeze & battery drain out on V310 / V510 14/15 ISK/IKB

 

If BIOS solution still doesn’t work, please contact our Services Center for System board inspection. Sorry for any inconvinence caused & Thanks for your attention!

Fanfold Paper
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎08-28-2017
Location: LT
Message 112 of 234 (434 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze

4 hours internet browsing and gaming without freezing,its a magic for my notebook...!

Yesterday :   -Disabled Lenovo and Windows auto updates

                       -Intel graphics settings,power.plugged in-max.perfomance

                       -Disabled Bluetooth and Ethernet,I use only WiFi...

 

How long it will work without freezing,I dont now...

Fanfold Paper
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎08-28-2017
Location: LT
Message 113 of 234 (403 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze

It were first and last 4 hours without freezing,sorry collegs...

Highlighted
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎04-29-2017
Location: IT
Message 114 of 234 (397 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze

Listen to me guys, it's not a software problem. The only thing we can do is to ask for a refound or change laptop with another model (If you look The firsts pages of this posts you'll read about a supplier Who sell about 20 models, all of them returned for Assistance). 

Fanfold Paper
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎08-28-2017
Location: LT
Message 115 of 234 (381 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze

Yes,you are right...
Punch Card
Posts: 40
Registered: ‎07-25-2017
Location: RU
Message 116 of 234 (367 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze

[ Edited ]

sernikSER,  your Lenovo laptop won't freeze.  Just don't power on it Smiley Happy

 


sernikSER wrote:

4 hours internet browsing and gaming without freezing,its a magic for my notebook...!

Yesterday :   -Disabled Lenovo and Windows auto updates

                       -Intel graphics settings,power.plugged in-max.perfomance

                       -Disabled Bluetooth and Ethernet,I use only WiFi...

 

How long it will work without freezing,I dont now...


 

Paper Tape
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎08-12-2017
Location: HK
Message 117 of 234 (314 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze

[ Edited ]

As we've all seen, the BIOS update doesn't fix it. Today I had a freeze on battery (on power freezes are par for course, unfortunately). 

 

It's a pity that this is the case. Lenovo should have enough units at its service centers to diagnose the issue. Please let us know what it is, whether it is as another user has guessed, a hardware problem or whether it is a driver/software issue. 

 

It's maddening! This is my work laptop, which I bought to replace a 4 year old Dell. I might have to go back to it at this rate. 

 

Lenovo, please stop spamming solutions which don't fix things and actually communicate with us - tell us how to help you to help us. 

Fanfold Paper
Posts: 30
Registered: ‎05-31-2017
Location: RU
Message 118 of 234 (308 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze


nabirio wrote:

Listen to me guys, it's not a software problem. The only thing we can do is to ask for a refound or change laptop with another model (If you look The firsts pages of this posts you'll read about a supplier Who sell about 20 models, all of them returned for Assistance). 


Yes, this is hardware problem, but not only Lenovo - other notebooks with the same CPU (Intel Kaby Lake) does the same. 

 

Power Scheme tweaks could reduce the freezes frequency 10 times and even more so I hope Intel will solve this problem in the near future.

Fanfold Paper
Posts: 30
Registered: ‎05-31-2017
Location: RU
Message 119 of 234 (280 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze

Stable freeze in BIOS when changing AHCI to RST - notebook freezes even when I say NO to change. 

 

I think it's related bug.

Punch Card
Posts: 40
Registered: ‎07-25-2017
Location: RU
Message 120 of 234 (276 Views)

Re: V510-15IKB Laptop Freeze

1. Problems with the laptop of Lenovo - it is Lenovo's problems. 
2. Does not matter what component of a notebook is faulty (processor, memory, system board...e.t.c.) - Lenovo has to pay attention, define a source of problems and propose the solution.  

 

 


mdg333 wrote:


Yes, this is hardware problem, but not only Lenovo - other notebooks with the same CPU (Intel Kaby Lake) does the same. 


 


 

 

 

 

 


Top kudoed Authors