cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
belkacem005
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 396
Message 1 of 5

lenovo vantage power settings not found (lenovo v310 15-isk)

hello,

I want to keep my computer battery intact because I do not move it so much and my laptop (lenovo v310 15-isk) battery is built-in .so installed lenovo vantage to enable conversation mode but i did not found power setting in hardware settings .i only found audio settings.how can i fix that problem and enable conversation mode.

thanks.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 377
Message 2 of 5

Re: lenovo vantage power settings not found (lenovo v310 15-isk)

Hi belkacem005,

Thanks for writing us again here in our community forums.

We've found a similar discussion here in our community forums about the conversation mode in Lenovo Vantage. You may try the suggested steps provided by our Lenovo Staff named "someotherguy". Here is the link:https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Pre-Installed-Lenovo-Software/Lenovo-Vantage-Battery-Conservation-mode-...

Keep us posted.

Regards!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

belkacem005
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 369
Message 3 of 5

the link of IdeaNoteBookPlugin.zip in the solution give me 404 error. how can i fix it now

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 367
Message 4 of 5

Hey there! 

Please uninstall the current Lenovo Vantage and try downloading it back, then reinstall it again. After that, check the option again. https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht505081?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6

Regards! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

belkacem005
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 365
Message 5 of 5

nothing happened... after doing this solutions.....  is there any way to enable conversation mode without it 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals