tahnk you all for your help and wish you all wellSmiley Happy

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 467
Message 2 of 10

Re: levnovo v110-15AST

Hi lidor2585! 

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forum. 

As we were checking here, there is no advance option in the BIOS page on the laptop and there are no key combination to enable it. For steps on how to access the BIOS page, kindly check it here https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/HT500216?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6

Regards! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

lidor2585
Fanfold Paper
Views: 436
Message 3 of 10

first of all thank you for your answer so quickly 

can i access to the chipset option in my bios cus i cant find it

lidor2585
Fanfold Paper
Views: 430
Message 4 of 10

actually i whant to increas my dedicated video ram my leptop has a 8g of ram amd amd e29010 cpu with graphics accelerator of readon r2

it has a 512mb of vram and i need more

anfortunatly cant afford to buy external graphics card 

so if you can help me i'll be very happy

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 429
Message 5 of 10

Hey there again! 

As we were checking here, there chipset option in the BIOS of the Lenovo v110-15AST is not applicable as well. For the Lenovo Idea line product, BIOS advance option is limited and Lenovo does not recommend changing the BIOS settings as this may cause further damage to the unit. 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 429
Message 6 of 10

The BIOS setup of the laptop does not have a capability of adjusting the Video RAM. It is pre-set by the Lenovo Engineers. Unfortunately, there is no way for you to increase the VRAM of the laptop. 

Regards, 

lidor2585
Fanfold Paper
Views: 425
Message 7 of 10

hi,

i'v seen some videos about increasing video ram and at this videos ther is a way to increas it on the bios and regedit 

bus no one of this totarials has wored by far 

is ther any way to adjus it to my  leptop??

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 423
Message 8 of 10

Unfortunately, there is no available option for you to adjust to video ram in your laptop. You can only try updating the display graphic driver and try it again. 

Regards,

lidor2585
Fanfold Paper
Views: 407
Message 9 of 10

hi chris E

is ther any way for me to upgrade my gpu video memory besides buying a new leptop??

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 405
Message 10 of 10

Hi Lidor! 

The graphics card on the computer is soldered on the motherboard. In order for you to be able to upgrade the graphics card, you need to change the motherboard as well. 

Here's the hardware maintenance manual https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles_pdf/v110_hmm_en.pdf and under page 73 are the list of motherboards compatible for the computer. 

Regards,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors