Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlPoss
Paper Tape
Views: 298
Message 1 of 1

n100 bios issue

hello to everyone. I have a problem and a doubt ... I have a lenovo recently acquired a 3000 N100 0768-BMG, and I have updated the BIOS to version 3.12 of the support, the case in the application esque are 3 changes, one in a folder called realtek, another called adi ... I updated the bios of the additional folder, and if I have not done well, because I do not see any advanced settings, I get two UUID and recovery care from the start, do not let me access the bios to enable advanced features esque always the case .... I want to change the bios, the additional folder you leave me, that comes by default in Winphlash gives me blue screen ... I think it would be best to load the first BIOS N100 the most old, who has nothing more than a BIOS and if you let me load it, but I can not see either the advanced options of the BIOS ... if you can tell if I choose the right BIOS (adi) and if not, how do I get no glimpse blue update another, even from DOS, but I get an error PHLASH16 EMM386 to if, should be from a DOS boot USB, but do not know where to shoot, because I hear bells, but not where ... GRATEFUL for your help. Thanks in advance.

subject edited 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors