01-28-2012

spain

8 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 1 of 1

n100 bios issue

2012-01-28, 0:56 AM

hello to everyone. I have a problem and a doubt ... I have a lenovo recently acquired a 3000 N100 0768-BMG, and I have updated the BIOS to version 3.12 of the support, the case in the application esque are 3 changes, one in a folder called realtek, another called adi ... I updated the bios of the additional folder, and if I have not done well, because I do not see any advanced settings, I get two UUID and recovery care from the start, do not let me access the bios to enable advanced features esque always the case .... I want to change the bios, the additional folder you leave me, that comes by default in Winphlash gives me blue screen ... I think it would be best to load the first BIOS N100 the most old, who has nothing more than a BIOS and if you let me load it, but I can not see either the advanced options of the BIOS ... if you can tell if I choose the right BIOS (adi) and if not, how do I get no glimpse blue update another, even from DOS, but I get an error PHLASH16 EMM386 to if, should be from a DOS boot USB, but do not know where to shoot, because I hear bells, but not where ... GRATEFUL for your help. Thanks in advance.

subject edited 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save