Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special EventsSpecial Event ArchiveLenovo @ CES 2015
All Forum Topics
Options

1408 Posts

08-03-2011

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

12001 Signins

306564 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 306564
  • Message 1 of 3

The new B50, with a 3D camera!

2015-01-06, 1:08 AM

Check out the new Lenovo B50 desktop computer ,which comes with a 3D camera!

lenovo-desktop-b50.jpg

ENTERTAINMENT ALL–IN–ONE THAT USHERS IN A NEW DIMENSION OF INTERACTION
Up to 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
Windows 8.1
Intel® RealSense 3D Camera responds to your gestures in three dimensions – a new level of PC interaction
23.8” IPS display with 10–point multitouch
JBL® speakers with Dolby® Home Theatre® for immersive audio

Watch how the camera works here

- Sheldon Cooper approves :)

Spec sheets

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

1408 Posts

08-03-2011

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

12001 Signins

306564 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 306564
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: The new B50, with a 3D camera!

2015-01-07, 3:30 AM

Experience Interactivity Like Never Before with 3D Camera 
Lenovo’s first AIO with an Intel® RealSense™ 3D camera, the B50 3D Camera with Windows 8.1 update gives users an entirely new level of interactivity and productivity, allowing the PC to see like the user does with its 3D camera. The 3D camera features full 1080p color and a depth sensor to simulate depth-sensing and vision capabilities of human eyes. The 3D camera takes connecting, capturing and sharing and playing to a new dimension by enhancing video chats with virtual spaces, storing depth information for 3D editing and printing and interacting by responding to hands and finger movements and even facial expressions1. It comes preloaded with four Intel® RealSense™ experiences including Out of Box Experience, Personify, Wave Warrior and BBB Goal to make these imaginative uses a reality by video chatting, playing games and manipulating objects in 3D.

-From our press release :)

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

50 Posts

12-09-2014

Croatia

124 Signins

619 Page Views

• Views: 619
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: The new B50, with a 3D camera!

2015-01-23, 17:21 PM

Does Lenovo, generally, plan to also make mobile phones or smaller tablets with this one, or with other 3D cameras? There seems to be lack of (affordable) products with 3D cameras in recent years.

I'm getting the impression that display screen on B50 is just 2D - would one actually need an additional external 3D enabled monitor to view 3D?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)