cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ameriporean
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,510
Message 1 of 7

I'm a Lenovo INsider at #LenovoCES. What would you like to see or know more about?

Hello, everyone! I'm new to these forums but I'd like to jump in and see what you are interested in seeing and learning more about from CES 2017. I am lucky enough to have a bit of an INside track as a Lenovo Insider too. So, feel free to send your requests. I can't promise I will be able to fulfil them all, but I will try. My schedule is pretty packed too, so do have patience. 

Let me know what you want me to check out!

Steven (ameriporean)

ameriporean
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,490
Message 2 of 7

Re: I'm a Lenovo INsider at #LenovoCES. What would you like to see or know more about?

Make sure to check out http://news.lenovo.com/ for information.

ameriporean
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,401
Message 3 of 7

Re: I'm a Lenovo INsider at #LenovoCES. What would you like to see or know more about?

Here is an EXCLUSIVE BEHIND THE SCENES chat between Lenovo CMO, David Roman and the INsiders that attended CES 2017. Bonus of it being a 360 video too! Enjoy.

Lenovo CMO, David Roman speaks with INsiders at CES 2017

puntohgt2008
HDMI
Views: 2,379
Message 4 of 7

Awesome! Thx for the possibility to hear directly from David. It is great talking to him isn't it?

ƃuıʞʇɟıɹp
ameriporean
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,186
Message 5 of 7

You're welcome! And yes, it really is.
ameriporean
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,184
Message 6 of 7

Sorry to such tardiness in my videos here. But, here is another 360 one. This time it's the Phab 2 Pro and a little of Tango. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbp4KkqDsQs

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,194
Message 7 of 7
Moved:

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals