12-09-2017 04:23 PM
No i have not used the X1 keyboard but Í have used the P50s keyboard that is the same layout
without the numpad.
And so fare I'm only using it when it is in a docking station with a keyboard and mouse attach to
1. In order to use it I have my hands at a 45 degree angle in order not to touch or press the
trackpad when typing.
2. If I have to use the keyboard I cannot rest my hand on it. by doing so I am touching the
3. In order to use the keyboard proper the trackpad has to be disabled.
4. Missing the 7 row of keys.
5. Print screen key between AltGr and Ctrl.
6. Page up and down over the left and right arrow keys.
7. No good feel of there you are on the keyboard(have to look at the keyboard to see where you
In general chiclet/island keyboard and a trackpad that is to wide.
No the zync did not, but they have a better keyboard.