Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 598
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Legion Y27gq Monitor

Legion Y27gq 1600x900.png

Spectacular visuals for extreme gaming with a 240Hz refresh rate and advanced @nvidia G-SYNC HDR technology. #LenovoCES

The Lenovo Legion Y27gq-25 combines the extreme refresh rate of 240Hz, the fastest response time of 0.5ms, and the
advanced NVIDIA ®️ G-SYNC™ R3 technology for an insanely fast and smooth gaming experience. Minimized screen tearing,
display stutter, and input lag allow you to enjoy distraction-free gaming. With enhanced responsiveness and reduced motion
blur you can take full advantage of the crucial split-seconds during fast-paced gaming sessions.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

techblogger911
Fanfold Paper
Views: 84
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Legion Y27gq Monitor

@Serene_Lenovo wrote:

Legion Y27gq 1600x900.png

Spectacular visuals for extreme gaming with a 240Hz refresh rate and advanced @nvidia G-SYNC HDR technology. #LenovoCES

The Lenovo Legion Y27gq-25 combines the extreme refresh rate of 240Hz, the fastest response time of 0.5ms, and the
advanced NVIDIA ®️ G-SYNC™ R3 technology for an insanely fast and smooth gaming experience. Minimized screen tearing,
display stutter, and input lag allow you to enjoy distraction-free gaming. With enhanced responsiveness and reduced motion
blur you can take full advantage of the crucial split-seconds during fast-paced gaming sessions.

Really interested to see how TN has been improved with this model. Maybe it becomes a solid alternative to IPS again. I still rather take a very good TN over a backlight bleed ridden IPS everyday. I do no content creation or photo editing, I do not care about 100% accurate colors. I had IPS panels here and I think the difference is visible, but not groundbreaking. Backlight bleed however is for me. Lets see if that new monitor can replace my S2716DG.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors