08-03-2011

GB

11837 Signins

299504 Page Views

• Views: 299504
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Smart Tab M 10

2019-01-07, 10:00 AM

An amazing 10” Android tablet with 2 front-facing speakers that doubles as a Smart Screen with Alexa built-in, becoming your home’s personal assistant when docked. This is Lenovo Smart Tab M10 with built-in Alexa.

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

3 Posts

01-28-2019

US

4 Signins

54 Page Views

• Views: 54
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Smart Tab M 10

2019-01-28, 23:56 PM

Got one of these. Looking for an easily dockable tablet since my HP Touchpad stopped working. Have 3 Echos in the household already.

All in all super functional as a tablet for video streaming and web browsing. Having it go to "Show" mode when docked is a bonus but.... 

1. Will Spotify be supported in Show Mode at some point? #1 disappointment so far. 

2. When will video calling/drop-in through show mode be available?

3. Show mode quits when trying to apply a Home Screen background from Google photos.

4. Show mode quits when tring to show Amcrest camera. 

5. Hands free Alexa quit working when tablet is out of dock. I have that setting enabled and it was working previously.

These all work fine on my echo show 1st gen. Spotify and Video calling are the top 2 most used features of my Amazon echo show, so I am hopeful these issues can be fixed.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete