Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 502
Message 1 of 3

YOGA S940

YogaS940-A_1600x900.png

With brand new AI features including motion tracking and hands-free log-in via IR camera, the YOGA S940 also has contour glass wrapped around a nearly edgeless display.

YogaS940-B_1600x900.png

Don't let the slimness fool you - weighing in at just 1.2kg the new S940 is encased in an all- metal body and is just 12.2 mm thick!

*Datasheet is currently unavailable - please watch this space.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

ArthurHWalker
Token Ring
Views: 432
Message 2 of 3

Re: YOGA S940

Got a chance to look at the Lenovo YogaS940 at CES. All metal unibody design, contour wrap around display glass, 14” 4K (or FHD) display, with Lenovo Smart Assist. It’s nice, but sacrifices IO for thinness and looks.

And, it is gorgeous. Every edge and piece looking like it’s held in place by magic fairy dust. I’m a little on the fence just because it doesn’t actually have a 360 degree hinge (just the Yoga branding), or add functional features (other than aesthetics) for the loss of ports.

The Iron Grey color, or nearest neighbor, seems to be the unifying element of the Yoga line. That’s a good thing, but this laptop screams to be Champaign Gold, Polished Nickel, or Brazen Brass. It’s glitzy.

YogaS940_00.jpgYogaS940_01.jpgYogaS940_02.jpgYogaS940_03.jpg

Highlighted
Jamie0
Paper Tape
Views: 128
Message 3 of 3

Re: YOGA S940

When is the UK release date, please?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals