08-03-2011

GB

11839 Signins

299584 Page Views

• Views: 299584
  • Message 1 of 8

Lenovo Chromebook Duet, or Duet Chromebook in North America

2020-01-02, 8:25 AM

Lenovo IdeaPad Duet Chromebook (named Lenovo Chromebook Duet in NA)

• Sleek and light 2-in-1 detachable that switches from work to fun as easily as it switches from laptop to an ultraportable 10.1-inch tablet -- with millions of apps, superfast boot-up, active stylus input support built in and over eight years of automatic updates. 

‘Smarter’ Attributes

• Faster-than-ever Google Assistant  
  • “Better Together” features such as Instant Tethering allows you to quickly share an Internet connection with your phone 
  • Smart Lock allows a paired Android phone to unlock your Chromebook 
  • Smart design means it can also stand by itself when converted into a tablet, with an adjustable stand cover that features a 135-degree free-stop through a hidden hinge covered by premium water- and dust-proof fabric. 

Key Features 

• One of the world’s lightest and thinnest Chromebooks
  • Standout ultra-mobile design (with dual material and aluminum alloy) features three modes to:
    • type (with keyboard)
    • watch (with stand cover)
    • browse (completely detached)
  • Full-featured Chromebook with fast boot times, Google apps optimization and long battery life of up to 10 hours.
    • Chrome OS offers fast (six-second) boot times, eight years of auto-updates and full Microsoft Office Suite compatibility, virus-free Verified Boot, Google Assistant for productivity, multi-user support and offline access to productivity applications
  • One of the world’s brightest and high-definition high-density Chromebook displays made for touch-first entertainment
    • 1-inch 1920x1200 IPS all-screen FHD display at 400 nits brightness and 70 percent color gamut, sporting narrow bezels on all four sides
  • Superb typing experience through a full-size, ultra-thin ergonomic detachable keyboard with trackpad, satisfyingly tactile and responsive keys with 1.3 mm key travel, the keyboard boasts the most pitch (18mm) on a 10-inch device.
  • Equipped with an optional stylus for natural, intuitive handwriting, fast note-taking and canvas drawing.
    • Wealth of writing and drawing apps also make it the ideal entertainment and creativity companion on the go.

NA Pricing & Availability

• The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet Chromebook (known as Lenovo Chromebook Duet in North America) starts at $279.99 and expected to be available starting May 2020. 

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

0 Posts

02-10-2020

GB

16 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 2 of 8

Re: Lenovo Chromebook Duet, or Duet Chromebook in North America

2020-02-10, 11:57 AM

Hi, this Chromebook/tablet ticks so may boxes for me but the one thing that bothers me is the that it only has Bluetooth 4.2.  I have checked some of the early reviews and the spec sheet that is available and they all refer to it having Bluetooth 4.2, which for a device being touted as a media consumption device is a bit of a let down.

With the push towards wireless headphones and the lack of a headphone jack and only one USB C port (so you can't charge and use wired headphones at the same time) not having Bluetooth 5 is a curious decision.  Also there is the fact that audio sync on video and much better with Bluetooth 5.

I would happily pay more if the device had Bluetooth 5, in fact I would probably pre-order at the earliest opportunity.

Is my understanding of this specification correct and if so are there any plans to change it before release?

Thanks.

wrote:

Lenovo IdeaPad Duet Chromebook (named Lenovo Chromebook Duet in NA)

• Sleek and light 2-in-1 detachable that switches from work to fun as easily as it switches from laptop to an ultraportable 10.1-inch tablet -- with millions of apps, superfast boot-up, active stylus input support built in and over eight years of automatic updates. 

‘Smarter’ Attributes

• Faster-than-ever Google Assistant  
  • “Better Together” features such as Instant Tethering allows you to quickly share an Internet connection with your phone 
  • Smart Lock allows a paired Android phone to unlock your Chromebook 
  • Smart design means it can also stand by itself when converted into a tablet, with an adjustable stand cover that features a 135-degree free-stop through a hidden hinge covered by premium water- and dust-proof fabric. 

Key Features 

• One of the world’s lightest and thinnest Chromebooks
  • Standout ultra-mobile design (with dual material and aluminum alloy) features three modes to:
    • type (with keyboard)
    • watch (with stand cover)
    • browse (completely detached)
  • Full-featured Chromebook with fast boot times, Google apps optimization and long battery life of up to 10 hours.
    • Chrome OS offers fast (six-second) boot times, eight years of auto-updates and full Microsoft Office Suite compatibility, virus-free Verified Boot, Google Assistant for productivity, multi-user support and offline access to productivity applications
  • One of the world’s brightest and high-definition high-density Chromebook displays made for touch-first entertainment
    • 1-inch 1920x1200 IPS all-screen FHD display at 400 nits brightness and 70 percent color gamut, sporting narrow bezels on all four sides
  • Superb typing experience through a full-size, ultra-thin ergonomic detachable keyboard with trackpad, satisfyingly tactile and responsive keys with 1.3 mm key travel, the keyboard boasts the most pitch (18mm) on a 10-inch device.
  • Equipped with an optional stylus for natural, intuitive handwriting, fast note-taking and canvas drawing.
    • Wealth of writing and drawing apps also make it the ideal entertainment and creativity companion on the go.

NA Pricing & Availability

• The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet Chromebook (known as Lenovo Chromebook Duet in North America) starts at $279.99 and expected to be available starting May 2020. 

Options

1 Posts

04-17-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 8

Re:Lenovo Chromebook Duet, or Duet Chromebook in North America

2020-04-17, 23:35 PM
Will it be active Stylus compatible
Options

1 Posts

05-08-2020

IN

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 4 of 8

Regarding IdeaPad chromebook duet

2020-05-08, 18:13 PM
Hello! I want to know when will IdeaPad chromebook duet be launched in India. Please say it as quick as possible I am so eagerly waiting for it Can I know the price as well Thank you
Options

3 Posts

05-03-2020

CA

5 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 5 of 8

2020-05-12, 16:37 PM
Can it stream Netflix in high definition? Most Lenovo devices only allow SD.
Options

3 Posts

04-20-2020

US

6 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 6 of 8

2020-05-15, 7:26 AM

All Chromebooks support SD only. Full HD is available on the Pixel Slate in the web browser but not in the app. Other Chromebooks might be the same.

Options

1 Posts

05-23-2020

US

7 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 7 of 8

2020-05-23, 8:34 AM
Hi Serene, Could you please let me know when will it launch in India. I am waiting for its launch. If is is not launching, I will have to check for other options
Options

12 Posts

11-18-2020

IN

3 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 8 of 8

Lenovo Chromebook Duet, or Duet Chromebook in North America

2020-11-20, 4:18 AM
The combination of the Duet, the USI Stylus, and Bluetooth Headphones is an amazing blend that all work well together. So glad that we found the Lenovo Duet Chromebook and I would highly recommend it for those looking for both a great value and high quality Chromebook for their kids!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete