GB

11636 Signins

296709 Page Views

• Views: 296709
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Legion Y740S and BoostStation

2020-01-02, 8:38 AM

Lenovo Legion Y740S

• Lenovo Legion’s thinnest and lightest gaming laptop that stays sleek on the outside while supporting savage gameplay at home when joined with an external eGPU: Lenovo Legion BoostStation.

‘Smarter’ Attributes

• Lenovo Q-Control allows Legion PCs to shift gears with a simple press of the Fn+Q keys. Jump into Performance Mode for higher FPS, down-shift into Quiet Mode for better battery life or to watch a movie, or stay the course in Balance Mode for day-to-day usage
  • Designed for gamers, the new Lenovo Legion TrueStrike keyboard features bouncy soft-landing switches, quicker response time with 100 percent anti-ghosting, improved key size and ergonomics when playing
  • With the extra security of a fingerprint reader built into power button—it’s just ready, set, play

Key Features

• Up to 10th Generation Intel Core i9 processor
  • Windows 10 Home OS
  • Play the hottest titles with highest FPS (Frames per Second) powered by eGPU accessory1
  • Up to 15.6-inch 4k IPS display with 100 percent sRGB and VESA certified with Dolby Vision
  • Say bye to washed out images with 60 Hz refresh rate and up to 500 nits bight display
  • Immersive experience with Dolby Atmos speaker system for gaming
  • Three-side narrow bezel, bottom camera with privacy shutter
  • White backlit keyboard and dedicated media keys and number pad
  • Up to 32GB DDR4 memory
  • Storage 1TB PCIe SSD
  • Clever thermals design with five-point sensor array and quad fan for 4x the cooling
  • Up to 8 hours of battery with 60Whr battery (95W power adapter)3
  • Weighs 1.9kg (4.18lbs)
  • Play at the perfect angle for you with 180-degree hinge
  • Available in Iron Grey with all-metal body finish
  • Illuminated Legion Y logo on top cover
  • Improved I/O with rear and side port selection for easier connections
  • Customer care services available through Legion Ultimate Support
  • Custom-tune your gameplay experience with Lenovo Vantage

Product Sheet attached below

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Options

779 Posts

08-03-2011

GB

11636 Signins

296709 Page Views

• Views: 296709
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Legion Y740S and BoostStation

2020-01-02, 11:28 AM

The Lenovo Legion BoostStation

• First-ever Legion eGPU companion accessory, designed to be used with the new Lenovo Legion Y740S laptop.
  • While on the go, users have all the advantages of a slim and light laptop powered by the latest processor; the gaming “hub” or performance box remains at the gamer’s home ready for the action to begin.
    • 100 percent tool free
    • Supports both NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon graphics
    • Supports up to 500W with 100W PC power supply and fast charging
    • Aluminum body with cool transparent side panel and expandable storage casing

NA Pricing & Availability

• The 15-inch Lenovo Legion Y740S starts at $1099.99 as a configure-to-order (CTO) offering, and Lenovo Legion BoostStation eGPU starts at $249.99 as a standalone accessory or option to bundle a NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU. Both are expected to be available on lenovo.com starting in May 2020.

Product Sheet attached below.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save