Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
humanespn
Paper Tape
Views: 1,797
Message 1 of 3

Brand New N22 Chromebook Not Working

Just purchased a brand new N22 from Newegg and after around 5 minutes of use I noticed a prompt to restart chrome OS to install the latest update. The moment I clicked to restart the computer shut down and will not power back on. Also, when plugged in the battery light does not illuminate either. I have tried a hard reset and still nothing. Contacted Lenovo support and they said I would have to pay for shipping and the repair time would not be known. 

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm traveling the next week and it's vital I have this working as i didn't exactly plan for a brand new computer to break. 

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,679
Message 2 of 3

Re: Brand New N22 Chromebook Not Working

Hi humanespn,

Can you try the steps on thread. This has solved most case with the same issue. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
robertbane
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,430
Message 3 of 3

Re: Brand New N22 Chromebook Not Working

I'd try to get an RMA from the reseller you purchased from to avoid shipping cost.  I have seen this on our N22's (not brand new) and have had to ship them out for repair.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors