Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Chromebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-06-2019

Sweden

1 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 1 of 2

Chromebook C330 WiFi-issue

2019-03-06, 11:19 AM

Hi!

I just bought two brand new C330 Lenovo Chromebooks. It is not an issue to connect to the WiFI at home whitch uses WPA2, but none of the new Chromebooks can connect to another WiFi which they need access to - one that uses LEAP (seems to be some sort of Cisco protocol framework). When looking at the Google support page I can not see that there is support for the LEAP framework, only for WEP, WPA & WPA2. Is there a lack of compitability with LEAP for Chromebooks, especially the C330?

I had no issue connecting my iPhone with the LEAP-network at the same time when trying...I believe there are several Android devices connected to that network as well.

So, what do I need to do to use WiFi with the LEAP protocol framwork with the C330?

Options

5 Posts

10-03-2018

Philippines

15 Signins

180 Page Views

• Views: 180
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Chromebook C330 WiFi-issue

2019-04-01, 3:47 AM

Hi,

From clamshell machines, all I know is that LEAP protocol are disabled by default on WiFi packages in the latest driver releases,dont know with chromebook if its the same.

Just up this thread maybe someone from lenovo team give you appropriate answer. Thanks!

Ben

just a forum member

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms