Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindisti
What's DOS?
Views: 4,726
Message 1 of 4

Chromebook N20p touchscreen is frozen

I have had the Chromebook for 2 weeks.  The screen is now frozen, the cursor doesn't show, the touchpad doesn't work, and I don't have any idea how to Reboot.

I have tried to access the task manager with the key combo of Shift-ESC.

I have tried everything I can think of....  How do you turn it off?

Help me please!

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 4,701
Message 2 of 4

Re: Chromebook N20p touchscreen is frozen

hi Cindisti,

Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.

Can you try to press and hold the Reload key + Power button for 10secs to force shutdown the system. Once the machine turns off, try to turn it back ON and observe the machine's functionality.

Link to picture

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

GustavoGT
What's DOS?
Views: 2,579
Message 3 of 4

Hi.

Press Reload key + Power Button worked for me, but the problem persist.  I have a Lenovo N20P since april.  At the first, everything was ok, but after the last update SO, I have two or three crashes every day. I have visited the service center. They have formatted this but the problem continues. I have no time to bring my device many times to service center, I want a solution to these situacion.  I want to sell the Lenovo because i am not satisfied with his performance but if the problem persist i can't do it.

Please help me.

GustavoGT
What's DOS?
Views: 2,518
Message 4 of 4

Hi. I see that no one responds to my comment, the Lenovo service I consider it as bad as the products, at least the one I bought. I want to add a comment. I went to the configuration and I did a manual update of the Operating System and at least in the last two days I have seen a significant improvement. The daily crashes I had, 2 or 3 a day, I've been three days now and I've only had one. I hope this works for somebody.
Bye Lenovo !!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors