Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uskglass
What's DOS?
Views: 1,475
Message 1 of 4

Tablet Mode Not Working

When I flip over my lenovo chromebook the screen doesn't flip and the on-screen keyboard doesn't show up. I can manually flip the screen in settings, etc., but I really shoudn't have to, and it was definitely working yesterday. I've tried fiddling around with settings, but there really isnt anything about this in there. What do I do to fix this?

ToniP
What's DOS?
Views: 1,383
Message 2 of 4

Re: Tablet Mode Not Working

Sorry, no answer to your problem. I have exactly the problem with my Lenovo Chromebook. It also appeared at the same date 04-16-2017. Some bug in update maybe? I also "powerwashed" the chromebook and even changed the user, but nothing helps. As if there is some mechanical thing which prevents the computer understanding when the screen flips. This I'm quite sure can't be the case since the chromebook is relatively new and nothing violent has happened with it.

1980s_Dave
What's DOS?
Views: 1,353
Message 3 of 4

I have the same problem too, thought it might be a hardware problem so did the powerwash etc just in case. This had no effect. Looks like it must be a problem with the last update.

Mikebrennan
What's DOS?
Views: 936
Message 4 of 4

i have had the problem of the tablet option not working at all for over a year with my yoga 11e. NOTHING has solved the problem.

@uskglass wrote:

When I flip over my lenovo chromebook the screen doesn't flip and the on-screen keyboard doesn't show up. I can manually flip the screen in settings, etc., but I really shoudn't have to, and it was definitely working yesterday. I've tried fiddling around with settings, but there really isnt anything about this in there. What do I do to fix this?

@uskglass wrote:

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors