Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BillyBurton
What's DOS?
Views: 1,557
Message 1 of 2

problems with blutooth

Hello,

I'm new to this community and I'm searching for help with my Lenovo N20P Chromebook that recently purchased.  It has Bluetooth 4.0 and I have two fairly new Bluetooth mice that I purchased just to use with this Chromebook.

Initially, either will connect successfully, but after just several minutes of use, either will become disconnected and the only way I have found to get either to connect again is to shut down my Chromebook, wait, re-open the Chromebook and then I can get either Bluetooth mouse to work again - but only for several minutes.  I've checked and the mice are not in sleep mode.  Very frustrating, to say the least.

I'd appreciate any guidance or troubleshooting steps that anyone thinks I need to do to correct this problem.

Thanks in advance.  Please let me know if you need additional information as well.

~Jim

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,466
Message 2 of 2

Re: problems with blutooth

hi Jim,

Welcome to the Forums.

Can you check this article on how to troubleshoot bluetooth connectivity issues on the Chromebook.

Note:

To restart/shutdown the system, press the Reload key + Power button for 10secs. Alternatively, you can also follow these steps.

- Link to picture

To restore the Chromebook to factory, open Settings and select Powerwash (note that this will wipe local data).

- Sample image

- Sample image

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals