07-28-2020

United States of America

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

510A-15ICB Desktop Won't Boot Past Lenovo Screen

2020-07-28, 18:16 PM

I have a Lenovo 510A-15ICB Desktop and this morning I turned it on and it wouldn't boot past the Lenovo screen. It also won't let me open the BIOS. I've restarted the PC several times repeatedly pressing F12 and several other function keys, but it simply stops at the Lenovo screen. I've read some forums and watched troubleshooting videos and nothing has worked. These forums and videos have stated that it could be a component connected, but I've literally disconnected every component on the computer to the hard drives, optical drive, wireless card, mouse, keyboard, usb component, etc. The only items connected to the desktop is the power source and the HDMI and it still doesn't boot. What's driving me crazy is that it won't let me open the BIOS page. I also tried resetting the BIOS by removing the CMOS battery, but it still didn't work. I'm wondering if the motherboard is shot. The desktop is literally one year old as I purchased it on 7/3/2019. Can someone provide any insight on this issue?

Options

1 Posts

01-16-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:510A-15ICB Desktop Won't Boot Past Lenovo Screen

2021-01-16, 18:03 PM

I suddenly have the same problem with the same desktop. Were you able to fix it?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms