Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo DesktopsLenovo Desktop Towers
All Forum Topics
Options

36 Posts

12-15-2011

United States of America

9 Signins

88 Page Views

• Views: 88
  • Message 11 of 12

Re: Graphics Card Question

2020-01-07, 13:36 PM

Thanks for that information.

My issue is that I am using this monitor for work.  Using the recommended resolution wears my eyes out quickly and gives me a headache.  Otherwise, I would use it.  Would these card recommendations be helpful with that?

Options

5223 Posts

01-01-2012

United States of America

8335 Signins

132708 Page Views

• Views: 132708
  • Message 12 of 12

Re: Graphics Card Question

2020-01-07, 14:24 PM

Possibly, a monitor is designed to be used at it's native resolution.  Using a lower resolution makes everything less distinct and less sharp.  This video explains it much better than I can:  BEWARE the Blur! - 2560x1080 On 3440x1440

There are settings on the monitor that can help reduce blurriness and distortion when not using the native resolution.  See the 'Interpolation and Upscaling' section of this review of an older Dell 34"

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Thumbs up' button, if solved, the 'Accept as solution'.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms