cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomTom5
Fanfold Paper
Views: 186
Message 1 of 4

Can I install Windows 10 on Lenovo desktop 10154? (M4350)

Hello. I have a question - can I install Windows 10 on Lenovo desktop 10154 (m4350) ? Officially drivers are available for windows 8 only.

Greetings

Tom

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 157
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can I install Windows 10 on Lenovo desktop 10154? (M4350)

I'm having trouble finding the full specs this system, can you run a 'sys info' and tell me what the processor model is?  Thx. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
TomTom5
Fanfold Paper
Views: 153
Message 3 of 4

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 139
Message 4 of 4

Technically, your 'Ivy Bridge' processor is supported for Windows 10, but a footnote says:  "1 Upgrade only: If you bought a system that came with Windows 7*, Windows 8*, or Windows 8.1*, refer to your original equipment manufacturer (OEM) about upgrading to Windows® 10".   Since Lenovo did not publish Windows 10 drivers, you would need to source drivers, if possible, elsewhere. 

If you are looking to upgrade because Win 7 support is ending in January, the 2nd post in this thread maybe of help:  Reminder-Windows-7-End-of-Support

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors