Did you mean: 
Seafish05
What's DOS?
Views: 169
Message 1 of 3

Gpu upgrade for lenovo desktop 720 18apr

Hello 

I wanted to buy a lenovo desktop 720 18apr 

With ryzen 3 220g and 8 GB ram and I wanted to know what graphics card I can put I am thinking of a rx 570 itx/mini will that be fine ??

Also would I be able to fit a full size 2 fan gpu 

Thank you for any help 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 143
Message 2 of 3

Re: Gpu upgrade for lenovo desktop 720 18apr

Did you Google the specifications (specs) of this system:   Lenovo - IdeaCentre 720-18APR

No doubt the optional 400w power supply will be required.  Whether it can accommodate a longer 2 fan card, the way to be sure is to open the system up, and measure the length of the graphics card PCIe slot, and then compare to the length given on the specs for the cards you're interested in. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
auctoritasaudax
Fanfold Paper
Views: 63
Message 3 of 3

Re: Gpu upgrade for lenovo desktop 720 18apr

I have the 720-18apr. Was disappointed that despite good specs that I accidentally got one with 250w PSU. Will have to upgrade the PSU to 600w before GPU upgrade (EVGA). Will have to use a 10-24 pin converter. Just wondering if anyone else has done this? I assume standard ATX PSU will fit? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors