Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo DesktopsLenovo Desktop Towers
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-14-2013

UK

18 Signins

63 Page Views

• Views: 63
  • Message 1 of 2

Graphics Drivers

2013-04-14, 9:40 AM

Hi to all!

I've only just joined the Lenovo Community, so firstly I'd like to say thank you for having me!

I have the Lenovo H330. Two driver update programmes and Intel’s own website scan have informed me that my graphics driver needs updating. However, the update won’t install. I am receiving the message ‘The setup program failed to install one or more device drivers’.

My current Intel® HD Graphics driver date is 12/12/2012, the version is 9.17.10.2932. The update version shown on Intel’s own website (after scanning my computer) is 9.17.10.3062.

May I pick your brains and ask whether there is actually a compatible driver update available for me please?

Many, many thanks

This topic should be marked as solved or closed as my problem has indeed been fixed. I simply disabled all security software and waited for that to fully cease its activity and then successfully istalled the driver update.

Options

1244 Posts

11-02-2011

India

1456 Signins

9967 Page Views

• Views: 9967
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Graphics Drivers

2013-04-19, 8:49 AM

Hi

Welcome To Lenovo Community

Good to know you have updated the drivers successfully & your issue is fixed

Cheers!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms