Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IcedCanuck
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,614
Message 1 of 5

H50-50 motherboard Front panel connector pin layout

I am attempting to transfer the motherboard of my h50-50 to a different case.  I am doing this in order to make room for a much larger video card and psu that simply will not fit in the Lenovo case.  I have run into a bit of difficulty with the 'Front panel connector'.  If you look in the 'Lenovo H50 SeriesHardware Maintenance Manual' it is on page 28 (Lenovo H50-50).  I have been trying to find the specs on what each pin is for but have been unable to find such information.  Could someone please direct me to where I can find such information or could you please provide me with the details?  Specifically I am looking for the power switch pin(s), hdd activity pin(s) etc.

thanks

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 3,606
Message 2 of 5

Re: H50-50 motherboard Front panel connector pin layout

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

There is no documentation that I am aware of that show the pinouts of the various connectors on your motherboard.  I would just use an Ohm meter on your old H50-50 case and trace wires on the old front panel plug.  Once you know how the old plug was configured you will know the pin assignments on the motherboard. 

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Highlighted
cdrobinson
What's DOS?
Views: 2,165
Message 3 of 5

I have this problem as well. Over here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-E-H-K-M-Q-Y-and-ErazerX/H330-CIH61C-motherboard-front-panel-conn...

there was a person who could find the information. I was hoping someone could do the same here.

andersam
What's DOS?
Views: 1,500
Message 4 of 5

Does anyone know the front panel pin connector layout for the h50-50 cih81m motherboard? I am trying to move it to a new case and cannot find it anywhere. 

Mod's Edit:  this post was merged with an existing discussion

Pringel
What's DOS?
Views: 1,015
Message 5 of 5

Hello,

I had the Lenovo H50-50 with a NVIDIA GTX 750ti and an i7 4790 CPU, I recently bought the Razer NZXT H440 case to get some more space for my new graphics card, the NVIDIA 1050ti, but I don't know, nor can I find online where to put the front panel connectors on the front panel pins. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Mod's Edit:  this post was merged with an existing discussion

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors