02-09-2010

home

1 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 1 of 3

Help please with a K320 system

2010-02-09, 4:18 AM

Can you help me please? I got a K320 system tonight from Comp USA with Windows 7 supposed to be installed, but I have to put the CD in or it won't even go to the setup and after putting in the date and time I just get another line and Windows 7 won't even load up. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but my husband and I have been working on it for about an hour now, and still havent figured out anything. The only thing we have been able to find is that the hard disk is not reading.

Options

41 Posts

11-16-2009

New York

148 Signins

1011 Page Views

• Views: 1011
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Help please with a K320 system

2010-02-11, 14:43 PM

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your K320.  As you may know from reading this forum, there are a bunch of us eagerly awaiting the rollout of the K320 series, and it sounds like you scored one of the very first ones. 

Have you called Lenovo support yet?  Your machine is in warranty, of course, so you should be able to talk to a tech rep.  My last Lenovo had an initial problem with the sound card talking to the motherboard, and they were pretty good on the phone and they sent a repair guy in just a few days.  I hope you have a similar positive experience.  If not, you should be able to return it to CompUSA as "dead on arrival".

Please let us know how it goes and if you get it fixed.  I'd really like to hear about your experience with Lenovo support, since I'm about to buy a K320 myself.  And once it gets working, let us know how you like it!

Brian

Options

23 Posts

10-27-2009

USA

25 Signins

185 Page Views

• Views: 185
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Help please with a K320 system

2010-02-11, 16:49 PM

Sorry to hear about your problem with the PC. I have a k230 and havent had anything wrong with it......and im actually planning on getting the k320 as it looks like its going to be a heck of a rig. :)

Like brian said, try customer support, or its still under warranty from where ever you bought it and maybe get an exchange.

Or if the system has one touch restore (red button on the keyboard) I assume it would be the same as from my system as well. Try to restore, and see if everything works out. If not, your best bet is to just a replacement from CompUSA.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms