cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KaiserKai
What's DOS?
Views: 129
Message 1 of 2

I want to upgrad my ideacenter 510s's graphics card but all graphics cards are too wide.

System specs:
- IdeaCentre 510S-08IKL 90GB
- Current GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630
- WIndows 10 64-bit

The expansion ports on my pc are 80mm but most graphics cards ports are 120mm so is there any graphics cards that will fit my pc or will i have to get a bigger case and if so can anyone surgest one for the ideacenter 510s's motherboard i havn't been able to find one. it has a very weird mother board where the usb, sd card slot and power button are built into the motherboard and only the power button is ditatchable. if theres no motherboard specific case then is there antworkarounds.
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 116
Message 2 of 2

Re: I want to upgrad my ideacenter 510s's graphics card but all graphics cards are too wide.

You didn't write which graphics cards you tried.  However, you may find this thread helpful:

Can I upgrade my graphics card on an IdeaCentre 510S-08IKL? (Solved: GT 1030)

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors