cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DatBoi12
Paper Tape
Views: 650
Message 1 of 5

I want to upgrade the power supply on my lenovo 700-25ish.

After finding out this pc has a low end graphics card i wanted to upgrade it, but as soon as i found out it had a 250 watt power supply, i started asking around on the internet to see if i could use a standard power supply, but i turns out i can't do that since this desktop requires a proprietary power supply. Could i just order a 500w proprietary power supply from lenovo? 

Guru
Views: 606
Message 2 of 5

Re: I want to upgrade the power supply on my lenovo 700-25ish.

Lenovo may have a larger power supply. PSREF notes 400W maximum: http://psref.lenovo.com/Product/ideacentre_700

I'd suggest contacting Lenovo to see what they can do for you. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

DatBoi12
Paper Tape
Views: 592
Message 3 of 5

My lenovo model is not displayed there, this one has a i5 6400 and gt 730 i purchased it from bestbuy.

Guru
Views: 578
Message 4 of 5

Might be a Best Buy exclusive model. Either way, Lenovo should have PSU upgrade for your computer. Try contacting support at http://support.lenovo.com

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

DatBoi12
Paper Tape
Views: 557
Message 5 of 5

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors