Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poootaatoooo
Paper Tape
Views: 430
Message 1 of 7

Ideacentre K450e stuck at lenovo logo

A couple hours ago I restarted my PC, and since then it hasn't gotten past the lenovo splash screen. I can't even boot into the bios by pressing F12. I've even opened it up and disconnected all the harddrives, and disconnected every cable except HDMI and power, and it still won't get past the lenovo logo. I need to get back on this PC asap so please help, thanks in advance.

Poootaatoooo
Paper Tape
Views: 405
Message 2 of 7

Re: Ideacentre K450e stuck at lenovo logo

By just randomly hitting a bunch of keys on my keyboard, I've found that when I press Ctrl+alt+del, the screen goes black for 2-3 seconds then goes back to the lenovo logo

electroguy1
Paper Tape
Views: 386
Message 3 of 7

do you get any POST beeps?  mine just started that same thing today.. I think it might be because of a windows 10 update..

Poootaatoooo
Paper Tape
Views: 383
Message 4 of 7

I haven't done the windows 10 update, and have dismissed it every time of came up, I'm still on 8.1, also, I don't hear any beep codes :/

electroguy1
Paper Tape
Views: 378
Message 5 of 7

During POST, You should be able to press F1 to get to bios set up, F2 or F10 for diagnostics (not sure which) and F12 for boot order.. (however, if you need to boot from a CD/DVD, you need to change the boot order in bios) 

Poootaatoooo
Paper Tape
Views: 375
Message 6 of 7

None of those keys work anymore, there's just the lenovo splash screen and nothing else
blitzmann
Paper Tape
Views: 304
Message 7 of 7

Did you ever figure out what went wrong and how to fix it?  My K450e started hanging at the Lenovo screen a couple of days ago.  I did go to Windows 10 months ago.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors