Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
IdeaFan21
Fanfold Paper
Views: 383
Message 1 of 1

Installing a Powercolor Radeon Red Dragon RX 570 4Gb in a Lenovo Ideacentre K410

Hi community; I have an issue with the Powercolor Radeon Red Dragon RX 570 4Gb GDDR5 that I purchased recently, I installed and check every connections, power cable from power supply to the graphic card that is 8 pins, fit excellent in the PCIe slot, etc. When I turn on the computer, do not display nothing, no post, but the fans of the graphic card spin. There is not activity in the SSD. Computer is on, fans on, etc, but there is not signal to my monitor.

To test, I removed the new graphic card and turn on with the integrated graphic and is fine, then I installed my old graphic card that is a powercolor Radeon HD 7770 1Gb Gddr5 and works fine. So, that PCIe slot is fine, mobo is fine, cable from PC to monitor is fine, monitor is fine, memory Ram is fine, power supply is fine. I suppose that the new graphic card is damaged. Finally the BIOS of my computer is the latest one. My specs

Lenovo Ideacentre K410
Ram: 8Gb
PSU: 725 Watts
CPU: I5-2320 3 GHz
Win 10 Pro 64bits

Dedicated Graphic Card: Powercolor Radeon HD 7770 1Gb Gddr5 

There are any setting in Bios that I missing to set? or the new Graphic card is damaged. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

IdeaFan21

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors