Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rikrold
Paper Tape
Views: 258
Message 1 of 4

Intel Integrated Graphics Keeps Crashing On New H50-50

I have a new H50-50 desktop with Intel core i-3 processor and Intel HD 4400 integrated graphics that I snagged on a Black Friday sale. This came with Win10 installed. It sometimes seems to crash. A message comes on the screen very briefly and says the graphics card stopped but is now working. This last happened on Amazon when the screen suddenly went black and it seems to happen more often now.

I ran Lenovo Solutions Hardware Scan each time it has happened and it never finds any problems. Is this likely a driver issue? 

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 256
Message 2 of 4

Re: Intel Integrated Graphics Keeps Crashing On New H50-50

Good day and welcome to the community.

Have a look at this solved thread:
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-E-H-K-M-Q-Y-and-ErazerX/Graphics-keeps-crashing-on-new-h50-50-de...

Does it help?

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Rikrold
Paper Tape
Views: 241
Message 3 of 4

No. I got an error message stating that the driver was not compatible and that the manufacturer used a customized driver, not a generic one. It told me to contact the manufacturer for the correct driver. Tomorrow I'll do that and see what they recommend.

Guru
Views: 213
Message 4 of 4

The solved thread Sarbin linked you to had a driver from the manufacturer. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors