Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jester7707
Paper Tape
Views: 576
Message 1 of 2

K330 - BIOS wont update.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to update my BIOS on my Lenovo IdeaCenter K330 Model 7727 from DKKT15AUS to DKJY15AUS. The reason for this is because my new GPU (Radeon RX 480 8GB) wont work. I install it and the computer just powers on but doesnt display anything. The fans all are on including those of the card. I have upgraded the power supply to 650W unit a few years ago from the ideacenter's original.

So the BIOS update installs just fine but, once I restart the system it displays a error message saying: "Error: 0162 Setup data integrity check failure" along with 2 beeps. I restarted the system a couple times to see it the same error comes up and on the 3rd time the system started up without the error message. I then checked the BIOS version and it reverted back to the original version. I am not sure what to do to get the update to work.

I do have windows 10 and the BIOS update is for windows 7. Not sure if that did have an effect.

Thanks for reading.

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

jester7707
Paper Tape
Views: 518
Message 2 of 2

Re: K330 - BIOS wont update.

Bump.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors