Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peram143
Paper Tape
Views: 1,076
Message 1 of 2

LENOVO H530 Mother board to SATA HDD Power cable

22.jpeg11.jpg

I have lenovo H530 Desktop. I lost Motherboard to Hard Disk Drive power cable. Through research i have Purchased Cable from china. When i connected power cable i did not get display monitor. Without cable connection Display will be there.

I have tried in his way also. I have purchased SMPS, 24pin to 14pin converter. i have try to give direct SMPS power. this time also same display problem.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks & regards, 

Srinivaas 

Guru
Views: 1,025
Message 2 of 2

Re: LENOVO H530 Mother board to SATA HDD Power cable

Hi there. The part you're looking for (SATA power cable) is part number 31504572 or 31501074 or 31504573. (these all work)

You can either order parts from here: https://lenovo.encompass.com/; or direct from Lenovo Support. There may also be another source like eBay that has this part. 

Here's a picture of it btw:

FileStreamer.jpg

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale