Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XWar23
What's DOS?
Views: 776
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo H430: mb CIH61MI v1.1, replacement video card not working

Hi everyone,

I've found an old PC with a burned Graphics card. I really don't know wich model is it, i know just the Motherboard say CIH61MI v1.1.

It mount an I5 3350p and i changed my PSU in to another one, like the video card, i take one 660ti from another Computer (the video card works perfectly).

The problem is, the computer starts normally but with no Video output. I can't see anything. I'm sure the videocard work perfectly in another pc. I've also tried to change it with another 2 older models but same.

What can i do? I didn't found a list of compatible models with that motherboard, someone can help me? I'd like a Manual too, i didn't find on web!

Thanks for all the possible help!

Ps.

I'm italian and sorry for my bad english!

Mod:  edited Subject line to add what I Googled to be the system model number

Pio12
What's DOS?
Views: 387
Message 2 of 3

Re: Motherboard CIH61MI v1.1

I am having this same issue, tried installing a gtx 560 and an r9 270.. PC won't boot. I then installed my DELL OEM hd 7570, and the PC booted. This must be a limitation of the motherboard's PCIE x16 slot, though I am not sure. I have heard the people have been able to install GPUs like the rx 580 on this MOBO, so why don't my GPUs work? 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 365
Message 3 of 3

Re: Motherboard CIH61MI v1.1

This extensive thread may be assistance:  H430 Graphics Card Install?

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors