Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
travelguy0401
What's DOS?
Views: 207
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo H50 - 90BG003JUS Blue Screen, then resets to black screen

For the last year, I have been battling my computer at work and I'm failing miserably. After about 20 minutes of working on my computer, it sends me to a Blue Screen error, then restarts. After the restart, the display is blank (not even showing the Lenovo logo), and I have no way to access the computer. After unplugging it and leaving it off for a few days, I can go back and start the process all over again. It'll let me on the computer, then after 20 minutes, I'm back to where I started. Any suggestions??

Guru
Views: 196
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo H50 - 90BG003JUS Blue Screen, then resets to black screen

Hi, welcome to the forum.

What I would do you in your case is to try to find if it is an issue with the software (Windows 10) or is it hardware.

I would try to reinstall Windows 10 from an USB Flash drive (Backup your important files first) and see if I can obtain an stable Windows 10 running on that machine.  You can also update the drivers from the support site of this model, or using "Lenovo Vantage"

If after reinstalling Windows 10 you keep having that strange behaviour, maybe it is more related to a hardware problem.

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

travelguy0401
What's DOS?
Views: 194
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo H50 - 90BG003JUS Blue Screen, then resets to black screen

great suggestion, but I tried that. It gets to about 8-9% of a system reset and starting “undoing” everything. I’ve tried running antispyware programs (they get halfway through and reset also), resetting the computer to factory standards (gets haulted halfway), and I’m just at a loss!

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors