Did you mean: 
skeefiez11
Paper Tape
Views: 306
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo H50 Freezing/not responding during sleep mode

Hi. I'm having the following warning:

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ROOT\SYSTEM\0001

I have a Lenovo H50 Desktop (Win 10) and last night or early this morning something happened to my PC as when I went to use it, I did see the power light still on (screen was in power saver mode, but when I clicked on any key or on the mouse, nothing was happening and the PC was apparantly unresponsive (or in some sort of "hibernation") and I had to basically hold down the power button until the PC shut off. I then powered it back on but still nothing happened. So, before I started to freak out (I got this PC in December so not that long ago), I again held down the power button to force shutoff then I unplugged the PC for a minute or two, then plugged back in and powered the PC back on. At least this time it booted up, but it seemed to come up to the "lock screen" rather than the usual main login screen - again as if it was in some sort of strange sleep or hibernation mode with someone logged in.. I then confirmed this by choosing to restart the system and it did give a warning that some users may lose information..blah blah, but I chose to do the fresh restart anyway. After the restart, it booted up normally to the main login screen.  I did look in the event viewer but did NOT see any Critical events in the past hr or 24 hrs, a few Errors (none that I could see that explained the freeze) but saw these Warnings:

Capture1-warning219.JPG 

Is something occasionally freezing my PC while in sleep mode?  Please advise or let me know what else is needed? Thanks

skeefiez11
Paper Tape
Views: 290
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo H50 Freezing/not responding during sleep mode

FYI I also just found this Error:

Capture1-Error1000.JPG

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale