Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahobay
Paper Tape
Views: 145
Message 11 of 13

Re: Lenovo H520S

Hmm,

Did a bit more research and found out that the GT 1030 Low Profile Might work in the Lenovo H520S

Will it work?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 136
Message 12 of 13

The chances are good that it will, but unless you find a video or post confirming, you may not know for sure.  It is critical you get one that is short, the Gigabyte low-profile DDR5 is the shortest I've seen so far. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 82
Message 13 of 13

Unfortunately, while this owner got a GT 1030 working, the workaround to do so is complicated, and has to be done whenever the system is powered off:   H520s-GT-1030-and-iGPU-multi-monitor-support

The best cards that I see with this system in the Passmark system benchmarks is:  HD 7570 & GT 630

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors