Did you mean: 
yoni1mendel
Blue Screen Again
Views: 63
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo ideacenter 510S-08IKL Desktop display turned off and on

Hey

I have Lenovo ideacenter 510S-08IKL Desktop Which I bought about a year ago

The computer runs the most up-date Windows 10-64bit and the latest drivers up-date
In recent months the computer has display problems, every few minutes the screen turns off, sounds sound from the speakers like a sound of USB disconnect and the screen turns on after a few seconds and sounds like a USB connection

I did a clean installation of Windows and updated the BIOS and the problem continues to appear.
Also on the screen of the BIOS settings the screen turns off for a few seconds and flashes again.

The screen is connected via VGA, and The problem also occurs with an HDMI connection.

Does anyone have any idea what could make it happen?
And does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Thank you all, you are good people ...

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 40
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo ideacenter 510S-08IKL Desktop display turned off and on

Hi! Welcome to our forums community. Have you tried connecting to a different monitor or using a different VGA or HDMI cable? Is your computer using an external GPU? If yes, may we know what is the GPU? Let us know.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

yoni1mendel
Blue Screen Again
Views: 39
Message 3 of 4

Thank you (:

I tried to connecting to a different monitor and different VGA and HDMI cable and it’s continue to turn off and on the display

I’m using the on-board  GPU

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 37
Message 4 of 4

I see. Considering that the same issue happen while in BIOS, seems to be a hardware related problem. It would still be best to further isolate the problem. Make sure that the connections are firm, kindly check if there are bend pin inside each port (HDMI / VGA). Using a different cable will help us isolate as well.

If the same happen after trying the steps above, then it is clear that the problem is hardware related. In this case, calling support for warranty warranty option will be our next action,

877-453-6686  / 24 hours/day 7 days/week

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors