Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 76
Message 11 of 13

Re: New PSU for my H50-55

@Joachimtobias wrote: There are no extra SATA connections though. Not the kind that would fit in a harddrive. It would be nice to have some extra since though I have a few harddrives with no other home.

This is a semi modular supply, that comes with 2 SATA cables  with multiple connectors on each.  Did you look at that cables that came with it? 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
Joachimtobias
Punch Card
Views: 70
Message 12 of 13

Yes I did and there is an abundance of 15 pin SATA connectors, but no additional 7 pin which make the abundance useless for my purpose. What are all of those (and I mean a lot) 15 pin connectors meant for anyway?

Highlighted
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 61
Message 13 of 13

Wiki - SATA power connectors

Get the appropriate adapter to connect your device to the standard SATA power connector on the cable from the power supply. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors