cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eltico
Paper Tape
Views: 518
Message 1 of 4

Top, upper VGA monitor video port does not work (HDMI, DisplayPort)

I would like to install a 2nd monitor on my PC (Lenovo H50-50)

I plugged a 2nd monitor with the upper VGA port of my computer but the computer don't recognize this 2nd monitor.

How can I do ?

Mod's Edit:  expanded the problem discription on the Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 455
Message 2 of 4

Re: H50-50 - Adding external monitor to the computer

Sounds like you have a graphics card installed, if so, the built-in ports are disabled.   I suggest you use the other port on the graphics card. 

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.
eltico
Paper Tape
Views: 428
Message 3 of 4

How can I do that ?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 424
Message 4 of 4

You appear to have an "Add-in Video Card in Expansion Slot".   There will be another port on the card next to the cable going to your first montor that's working, connect the 2nd monitor to that port (it maybe a different type than the first):

How do I connect a monitor to a computer?

I do not work for Lenovo. I do not respond to Private Messages for help, your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where the information exchange may help others. If I helped you, click the 'Kudos' button, if solved, the 'Accept as Solution'.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors