Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IdeaFan21
Punch Card
Views: 179
Message 1 of 2

Water cooling an ideacentre k410

Hi there, In the past few months I have been upgrading my Ideacentre K410 Desktop PC. At this time all of the important features like cpu, memory, sad and graphics are in the max that the K410 can support... as I know.  

Now my next move is that, firstable if my K410 needs a water cooling system. I was searching for options that "maybe are" comparable or fit without success.  But I find the Asetek 645LC 92mm AIO cooling system that I assume fit in my system. That is a little difficult to buy new. So I come here to find some alternatives to install  any AIO cooling system in an Ideacentre K410 if is possible  and if some of the community have done. 

Thanks

Charles

Highlighted
IdeaFan21
Punch Card
Views: 108
Message 2 of 2

Re: Water cooling an ideacentre k410

Hi again, in the above post I was questioning about if my Ideacentre K410 is capable to install a water cooling system so my CPU not reach the 65 degrees celsius when gaming. Because I not received any replies or comments, I decided to getting the Asetek 645LC 92mm AIO cooling system. After resolving little issues about installing the radiator and pump, I can install the liquid cooling system and works great!!!

At the radiator I need to put two fans, I remain the stock one at the case (exhaust) and on the other side of radiator add a new 14mm thick fan  that is intake to the radiator. At the bottom front of the case, add a new fan (intake).

4.jpg

5.jpg

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors