Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo DesktopsLenovo Desktop Towers
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

02-10-2013

Miami

27 Signins

83 Page Views

• Views: 83
  • Message 1 of 2

enable motherboard port for three monitor setup Leonovo H430

2013-02-15, 6:32 AM

Hello

I have a Lenovo H430 running windows 7 home prem 64-bit w/ 8 GB RAM and an Nvidia GeForce GT 620 2 GB video card. I have two monitors hooked up to the GeForce and a third hooked up to the motherboard port.

I have gone into the BIOS and I have three choices - Auto, PCIe and Integrated. I have tried all three and I can't get my third monitor fired up. I bought this computer and the video card only about six months ago. I'd hate to have to go out and spent money on another card with three ports. Please advise.

Options

4469 Posts

04-22-2013

Philippines

3830 Signins

254594 Page Views

• Views: 254594
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: enable motherboard port for three monitor setup Leonovo H430

2013-05-02, 22:33 PM

hi dmille,

Welcome to Lenovo Forums!

The GeForce GT 620 2 GB video card that is connected to your mainboard will automatically Disable the onboard Graphics.

If your Ge Force only have 2 ports for display then the only option you can have with making it work is to get a splitter like this, This will only clone what's on the other VGA display

But if your really intend to have Three Display with extended Settings, You are really need a Three Port Graphics Card.

Hope this helps,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms