Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aquanomad
Paper Tape
Views: 793
Message 1 of 4

error code WPE001001-WK7ZIE

I have received the above error code relating to PCI_Express_System when doing a Hardware Scan. The advice was to provide the above code to Lenovo support, but when I did this to the automated support it had no suggestions. Help please? 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 777
Message 2 of 4

Re: error code WPE001001-WK7ZIE

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

I am unable to find any information regarding that error.  I would suggest that you contact Lenovo Support for additional assistance as they should be able to access better documentation regarding that error.  You can contact Support by telephone or email using the link below.........

0333-777-3991 email
(National Rate)
9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

aquanomad
Paper Tape
Views: 754
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for your help. Your suggestion of contacting Lenovo Support was a good one.

Also, on the Forum were other suggestions about the error code being a false Lenovo Solution Centre error (the built in diagnostic software) due to an update, since my machine (and theirs apparently) is working fine.

Sadly, the actual human Lenovo Support suggestion was just to send my machine back and wait for many weeks for it to be looked at, which I have declined at the moment.

Aquanomad

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 750
Message 4 of 4

If it quite possible that the error code is a false positive.  If the computer is working good I would just leave it alone and do an ocassional future search on the problem either here or on the Internet.  As time goes on more folks may encounter the error and hopefully provide an answer.

An alternative to sending in your computer maybe to contact an authorized service center to see if they can provide local assistance.  The link below is for the Lenovo Service locator.  When using be sure to check the box for "Warranty Service Provider" after selecting the country and your city.

http://bplocator.lenovo.com/

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors