Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo DesktopsLenovo Desktop Towers
All Forum Topics
Options

22 Posts

07-20-2015

Pittsburgh, Pa.

45 Signins

223 Page Views

• Views: 223
  • Message 1 of 2

Bios update failed Lemovo H50-55

2015-07-27, 2:50 AM

The PC is now bricked . Is it possible yo recover the BIOS? The original BIOS version was IRKT38AU S. I tried flashing with IRKT42AUS.

Options

6095 Posts

02-11-2012

Philippines

4459 Signins

274727 Page Views

• Views: 274727
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Bios update failed Lemovo H50-55

2015-07-28, 16:58 PM

hi Win10User,

Sorry to hear about your trouble.

When you flashed the BIOS (as per this readme.txt), were there any errors during the flash process or any power interruptions or the BIOS update was successful but you get No POST after rebooting the machine? 

If the update was successful but you get No POST then you may want to try this AMI BIOS Recovery (the flash utility is afuwin which is used for AMI BIOS).

If you're unable to recover it then I recommend you contact lenovo and report the issue (they usually send a tech. over for service).

Support phone list

Hope you get the issue sorted out soon.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms