Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo DesktopsLenovo Desktop Towers
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-24-2017

United States of America

1 Signins

16 Page Views

• Views: 16
  • Message 1 of 2

Hard drive indicator light on H50-55

2017-12-24, 4:39 AM

I feel kind of Dumb, because I can not find what the flashing Hard Drive Indicator light means. It has never flashed before, but now is flashing on and off constantly. Any directions on what to do or where to go look would be appreciate.

Thank you

Options

2056 Posts

02-28-2012

Ecuador

1820 Signins

32413 Page Views

• Views: 32413
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Hard drive indicator light on H50-55

2017-12-25, 0:29 AM

Hi, welcome to the forum

I'm sorry but I don't know much about the H50-55 model. The only thing that I know with my personal experience is that a constat flashing on the HDD activity is common since Windows 7. On my PCs the light is aways flashing every one or two second, maybe the strange thing will to be it always on. Maybe that is why some latptops are starting to remove the HDD light indicator.

My only will guess will be for you to check the support site for the Lenovo H50-55 and get any firmware update from the site. But it is only a guess.

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/lenovo-h-series-desktops/lenovo-h50-55-desktop/downloads

Regards

Note to Moderator: Please move this thread to the Lenovo H50 forum if you think it applies.

[Done]

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic"
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Like" for Ego Boost !!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms