cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeJones1989
Paper Tape
Views: 431
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Explorer - HMD freezing for a second and then controllers go crazy.

WMR = HMD freeze and motion controller loss of tracking.

Hey there, i've had a working Lenovo Explorer since christmas and I've had this problem since the beginning of use, more often than not (around 2 times a minute) the display in my headset will flicker to the side (or freeze for a second) and force my point of view somewhere else, at the same time it'll make my motion controllers go crazy and stick to the floor and jitter around like crazy...

I have a video of this happening, it happens at the 4 second mark; while I'm looking in the mirror on rec-room. you'll see the head flicker to the left, and the controllers start to go mad, the controllers won't work again or stop jittering untill I turn them off/on again.

https://youtu.be/Jr9BdV310X0

I'll supply you with my DXDIAG information to help you with disgnosing this problem.

https://imgur.com/a/N86E3MR

The above Imgur link will supply you with 2 dxdiag screens and 2 pictures of my device manager screen, I'm on the latest version of windows creator update. 09 I believe, and although I have to use a USB wifi dongle i have it set to 5 band. the I am using a bt-400 usb Bluetooth dongle from Asus.

my lightbulb is 2000 lumins, and I have little post it notes with different colours scattered around my room for the cameras to see like some sort of serial killer.... lol

Hopefully someone has a solution to my problem, all the best; thanks for your time!

Edit: I know my computer isn't the best but when the headset isn't spazzing the frame rate's completely fine.

Also, the usb BT dongle is in a usb 2.0 slot.

JoeJones1989
Paper Tape
Views: 402
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Explorer - HMD freezing for a second and then controllers go crazy.

I am bumping this issue, I need help here!

JoeJones1989
Paper Tape
Views: 367
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Explorer - HMD freezing for a second and then controllers go crazy.

Genuinely quite shocked at how little response I'm getting here, this is a genuinely furiating problem my headset has... I'm thinking of returning this for a refund...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors