Options

1 Posts

08-14-2019

AU

1 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Explorer controller not turning on?

2019-08-14, 10:13 AM
Yesterday I powered up my Lenovo explorer for the first time in a while. I had to re-pair my controllers again. The left one paired fine, but I had to reset the right one.. couldn't get it into pairing mode now today it wont turn on? Anyone got any ideas??
Options

445 Posts

11-04-2019

US

169 Signins

12767 Page Views

• Views: 12767
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Explorer controller not turning on?

2019-11-27, 16:43 PM

wrote:
Yesterday I powered up my Lenovo explorer for the first time in a while. I had to re-pair my controllers again. The left one paired fine, but I had to reset the right one.. couldn't get it into pairing mode now today it wont turn on? Anyone got any ideas??

Welcome to the Community Forums ! Nice to have you here.

Sorry for the delayed response. Just joined here recently and noticed your post.

Try to use brand new set of fresh batteries. 

If that won't work, try resetting the controller to its factory settings, here's how:

• Power off controllers by holding window button on the controller for 5-6s till lights go out.
  • Open battery cover and press and hold the pairing button and then press and hold windows button for 15-20s. 

Once done, check if controller will now turn on and resync it again.

Let us know the results. 

Thanks!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save